If you would like to contact a CAIR chapter, click here to find your local chapter.
453 New Jersey Avenue, SE Washington, DC 20003
Phone: (202) 488-8787
Fax: (202) 488-0833
If you are seeking legal help or wish to file a complaint about a civil rights matter, please use our online complaint form. You can also email the Civil Rights Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 202-742-6420 or fax us at 202-379-3317.
If you are a media professional, you can contact our media department by email or by calling 202-488-8787 x1.
If you are a media professional on deadline, you can also contact media staff at:
CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper at 202-744-7726 or email@example.com
We offer a variety of workshops, seminars, and trainings on Islam and civil rights. If you would like to schedule a speaker fill out the form here. For more information on our events, please email or call 202-488-8787 x 4.
The Department to Monitor and Combat Islamophobia can be reached here or by calling 202-742-6413.
To contact government relations department, please email or call 202-488-8787 x 6.
For information on starting a CAIR Chapter in your city, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-488-8787 x 7
Ayman Abouneama wants to volunteer 2019-05-26 15:51:43 -0400
As a grassroots organization, our volunteers here at CAIR play a critical role in connecting our civil rights and civic engagement work with the community. Here at our national headquarters in Washington, DC., we are looking for a team of dedicated volunteers to promote justice and mutual understanding within the Muslim community and beyond. Submit your application today and join the CAIR Volunteer Action Network!
Please note that if you live outside of the DC metropolitan area and are not interested in joining our social media team, your application will be redirected to the nearest CAIR chapter for local in-person volunteer opportunities.
Here’s the process for becoming a CAIR volunteer:
- Fill out the application below
- Once we review your application, you will get a confirmation email –
- RSVP for the next Info Session, as outlined in the email: At the info session, we can get to know you and help match you up with the best opportunity to fit your availability, skills, and interests.
- Depending on the type of role you wish to play, you may be asked to come in for additional training!
- You’ll be added to our monthly volunteer email list for regular updates on opportunities and next steps for action.