Reporting to the Community Planning & Development Director, the Central Florida Regional Coordinator (CFRC) will be responsible for CAIR Florida’s Orlando (Central Florida), programs, non- legal strategy, fundraising, strengthening community relationships, educating the greater community on Islam and execution of our vision and mission.
- Leadership & Management
- Ensure ongoing program excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage, grow and energize CAIR Florida’s Central Florida volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Recruit, coach, develop, and retain a high-performance volunteer team to assist CAIR Florida’s (Central Florida) operation to include administrative help, mailings, events planning and execution, answering phones, sending emails and other office duties.
- Fundraising & Communications
- Expand revenue generating and fundraising activities to regional expansion by performing and/or arranging ; Khutbahs, Know Your Rights Trainings, Media Appearances, public speaking events, facilitating Donor meetings, Annual Banquets, Ramadan Fundraising, Monthly Donor Program, and Endowment.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications””from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger CAIR Florida brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities
- Strengthen Community Relations
- Actively engage and energize CAIR Florida (Orlando/Central Florida) clients stake holders, share holders, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and funders by performing and/or coordinating Khutbahs, media appearances, and events. In essence the (CFRC) is the FACE of the CAIR Florida in the Orlando/Central Florida.
- Actively market CAIR Florida every week at different Mosques in Central Florida by tabling, handing out CAIR Florida literature, performing/arranging Khutbahs, holding meetings, planning and executing events, performing Civil Rights screening and referral of clients to the CAIR Florida Civil Rights office.
If you are interested in applying please submit your cover letter and resume to Majda Rahmanovic, Community Planning and Development Director at MRahmanovic@cair.com