CAIR-Missouri (CAIR-MO) has an immediate opening for a part time Operations Manager and is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented individual to fill this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct all incoming calls, mail, speaking, and meeting requests to appropriate staff and board members
- Schedule ongoing internal meetings among management, staff, and board
- Assist, as needed, with HR by posting jobs, coordinating interviews, and planning various staff social events (virtually and in person)
- Support programmatic activities
- Update CAIR-MO website on a regular basis
- Share CAIR-MO’s work with community via social media, including:
- Perform Case intake
- Maintain staff training and board training materials
- Maintain volunteer database
- Ensure shared spaces are properly maintained and supply orders are regular to provide support for day-to-day functions as well as special events
- Identify areas of growth, improvement, and potential upgrades as needed in the office and execute on approved projects
- Make weekly bank deposits and various financial updates, support invoicing, and support development efforts to communicate with donors
- Update donor database with correct donor information by contacting donors to verify their information
- Renew monthly donations
- Draft fundraising appeals
- Track donations for major fundraisers and provides updates in real-time
- Handle vendor contracts, supplies orders and other aspects of Annual Gala
All CAIR staff are required to assist in general duties such as answering phones, weekly outreach, fundraising, and other office tasks.
- Highly motivated, innovative, flexible and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Presentation tools. For example, MS Office Suite, Google Suite.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects with numerous dependent sub-tasks efficiently and thoughtfully
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- COVID-19 Related: Have access to good internet connection to work remotely
- A strong commitment to civil rights and CAIR’s mission
- Experience working with the American Muslim community
- Experience working with non-profit organizations
- Familiarity working with QuickBooks and other CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets and Presentations
- Social Media content management and promotion
- Experience with Joomla content management system (CMS)
Part-time, maximum 20 hours/week, with occasional evenings and weekends required for community outreach events. These events will be virtual during COVID-19, unless otherwise noted.
Please submit a resume, a statement of interest and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.