Thank you for your interest in the Operations Director position, based in the Columbus office.
CAIR-Ohio is seeking an Operations Director to ensure that the daily functions of the office run smoothly. The Operations Director will report to the Executive Director. The Operations Director is responsible for leading a team of coordinators to support the different departments as they efficiently and professionally fulfill the organization’s mission. Other responsibilities include collaborating with staff, planning, coordinating, organizing, and chapter support. The ideal candidate will be able to manage, plan, oversee, facilitate, and execute a variety of operational tasks simultaneously.
The following is a summarized list of the Operations Director’s duties:
- Oversee the operations/communications team
- Manage the office operations
- Provide Human Resource services
- Facilitate collaboration amongst departments across CAIR chapters
- Ensure financial operations
- Oversee donor management
- Review documents, publications, and graphics
- Leader, innovative, detail-oriented, professional, and dedicated to solving problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A strong commitment to civil rights and CAIR-Ohio’s mission
- Experience in management
- Experience using software solutions
- Capable of solving daily IT needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative and willingness to collaborate with other
- Experience working in nonprofits
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Degree in management
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND LOCATION
- Based in CAIR-Ohio’s Columbus office
- Reports to the Executive Director
Full-time with some evenings and weekends required.
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience. All full-time employees are provided health insurance, dental, vision, paid sick time and vacation days, and retirement benefits.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please fill out this form in its entirety and upload the following documents using the links provided in the application below. Applications submitted without the requested supporting documents will not be considered.
1. A cover letter describing your interest and qualifications
2. Your resume
3. A minimum of two references
If you have any questions regarding this position please email Zainab Ezzeddine at email@example.com.Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled so applicants are encouraged to apply early.