- Developing graphics for webpages, social media, infographics, publications, brochures, posters, newsletters
- Designing brochures and various educational booklets
- Communicate with printing companies to coordinate all publications/marketing items
- Degree in Graphic Design highly preferred
- Video shooting and editing experience is a plus
- 2+ years in Graphic Design work
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator; Flash; Final Cut Pro is a plus)
- Knowledge in design, branding, typography, and marketing
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a grassroots civil rights and advocacy group. CAIR is America's largest Islamic civil liberties group, with regional offices nationwide. The national headquarters is located on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C.
Since its establishment in 1994, CAIR has worked to promote a positive image of Islam and Muslims in America. Through media relations, government relations, education and advocacy, CAIR puts forth an Islamic perspective to ensure the Muslim voice is represented. In offering this perspective, CAIR seeks to empower the American Muslim community and encourage their participation in political and social activism.
How to apply:
Send cover letter, samples of your work, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .