CAIR's government affairs department closely monitors policy issues and legislation that impacts the Muslim community. Highlighted are the primary policy issues and legislation CAIR is currently promoting nationwide as part of its national legislative and policy agenda.
CAIR 2013 legislative fact sheets
- CAIR: Oppose Warrantless Government Spying on American Phone Calls and Emails
- Oppose Indefinite Detention and Immediately Close the Prison at Guantanamo Bay
- CAIR: Federal Watchlist and Border Crossing Issues of 2013
- CAIR Michigan: Border Harassment of Muslims Report, 2011
- CAIR: Support the End Racial Profiling Act of 2013
- Support Comprehensive Immigration Reform Legislation
- CAIR: Support Federal Anti-Bullying Reform
- CAIR: Help Close Department of Justice Loophole on Racial Profiling
You can also access CAIR's 2012 legislative fact sheets.