Schedule type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Office located in Anaheim, CA. Requires travel throughout Greater Los Angeles Area.
CAIR-LA is hiring for an Operations Coordinator. The Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Operations Manager and is primarily responsible for a wide variety of duties: administration of the day-to-day office tasks related to Operations as well as payroll, accounts payable, cash processing, financial reports, etc. The Operations Coordinator will serve as the point person to filter staff requests and coordinate appropriately.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage payroll process in coordination with the Operations Manager
- Manage and track employee benefits and leaves of absence including vacation and sick time
- Responsible for day-to-day accounts payable operations including collecting invoices and IRS Forms such as W-9, paying and liaising with vendors, collecting receipts, reviewing business expense reconciliation, coordinating organizational purchase card reconciliation, issuing reimbursements, maintaining vendor and contract files
- Processes weekly check and cash deposits
- Prepared detailed financial reports with detailed information for accounting
- Provide support for annual financial audits for CAIR-CA & CCTHC
- Facilitate the employee onboarding process, including preparing new hire and benefit enrollment forms, time and attendance setup, completing I-9 verifications, and conducting new hire orientations.
- Manage the recruitment process to fill open positions, advertising job positions on relevant channels (Indeed, Company website, etc.) and screening resumes
- Bid procurement for on-going projects and building maintenance
- Provide administrative support including reserving meeting spaces, managing logistics of Board meetings and travel arrangements for management staff
- Ensures that all required employment law postings are updated and present within the organization
- Acts as purchasing department for the organization and obtain executive signatures as needed
- Manages the employee recognition program and overall workplace initiatives
- Works with the Operations Manager to help maintain proper office & HR policies
- Performs additional duties in office operations and personnel administration as directed by the Operations Manager
- 5 years solid experience in Administrative Support. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Superb organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of electronic office equipment and applications (QuickBooks)
- Strong ethical standards
- Uphold the utmost confidentiality regarding meeting content and other highly sensitive information, such as personnel issues, finances, and grievances.