Today, Nevada/Oklahoma radio talk show host Rick Roberts went on an anti-Muslim rant on his show, including saying the following:
- Every American Muslim and every American mosque should be placed on a "watch list."
- Islam is a "cult," not a religion.
- People become Muslims and stay with Islam through "fear and intimidation."
- Ban Muslims from coming to the United States.
- Quran encourages Muslims to lie.
- The ultimate goal of Islam is world domination.
- Compares Islam and Muslims to dangerous disease.
- Islam is a "cave-dwelling, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing" doctrine.
KKFT 99.1FM Talk - A FOX Affiliate (Roberts is also heard on KTOK in Oklahoma.)
Send POLITE comments to the general manager and program director (info below). Please copy email messages to email@example.com.
Mr. Jerry Evans
KKFT-FM Radio Station
Mr. Lee Matthews
KTOK-AM Radio Station
Phone: 405-840-5271 ext. 261
Remember to keep your messages civil. A well-articulated, polite message will be much more effective than an angry one. We shouldn't stoop to Rick Roberts' level of name-calling. Also, angry or rude messages might be used to make Muslims looks bad or to reinforce Roberts' false claims about Muslims.