(WASHINGTON, D.C., 10/29/20) — Register now for Sunday’s national Muslim Voter Virtual Town Hall and Phone Bank Party,” kicking off at 12 PM (ET).
The event is being hosted by CAIR, MPower Change, Muslim American Society (MAS), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), and sponsored by American Muslims for Palestine (AMP).
The town hall portion of the event will feature:
- MPower Change Executive Director Linda Sarsour
- CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad
- MAS PACE National Director Ismahan Abdullahi
- American Muslims For Palestine Executive Director Dr. Osama Abuirshaid
- Political Commentator and Columnist Dean Obeidallah
- CAIR-Michigan Executive Director Imam Dawud Walid
- CAIR-San Francisco Bay Area Executive Director Zahra Billoo, and others
WHAT: Muslim Virtual Town Hall & Phone Bank Party
WHEN: Sunday, November 1
- Virtual town hall: 12 PM to 12:45 PM (EST)
- Phone banking event from 12:45 PM to 7 PM (EST)
RSVP directly for this event at https://www.mymuslimvote.org/ntlgotv
After the town hall ends, participants will be asked to stay on and join the phone banking event to start calling Muslim voters.
The town hall segment of this nonpartisan event, which will bring a diverse cross-section of the community together to show our unity, will show the power of Muslim voters, and make a final push to turn out voters in this critical election.
For more information, contact CAIR Director of Government Affairs Department Robert S. McCaw at 202-999-8292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAIR’s mission is to protect civil rights, enhance understanding of Islam, promote justice, and empower American Muslims.
La misión de CAIR es proteger las libertades civiles, mejorar la comprensión del Islam, promover la justicia, y empoderar a los musulmanes en los Estados Unidos.