Register Online for CAIR's Nov. 18 Banquet in Virginia
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful
CAIR ACTION ALERT #502
REGISTER ONLINE FOR CAIR'S NOV. 18 BANQUET IN VA
Registration is now available online for CAIR's 12th Annual Banquet, "American Muslims: Connecting & Sharing," in Arlington, Virginia. To learn more about the dinner, or to register, GO TO: https://www.cair.com/2006banquet/
CAIR 12TH ANNUAL BANQUET:
"American Muslims: Connecting & Sharing"
WHEN: Saturday, November 18, 2006
Registration begins at 5 p.m., Program begins at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Crystal Gateway Marriott, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
* Congressman Elijah Cummings (D-MD)
* Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX)
* Amy Goodman (Democracy Now)
Program will also feature the "2006 Rosa Parks Civil Liberties Award Recipient" and the "2006 Muslim Community Service Awards"
TICKETS: $65/person; $15/child babysitting (ages 6 months-12 years.)
TABLE SPONSORSHIPS: Call 202-488-8787
Registration deadline is Friday, November 10.
1. REGISTER ONLINE by going to: https://www.cair.com/2006banquet/
If you would like to make a reservation over the phone, call 202-488-8787, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. LET OTHERS KNOW about the dinner. Contact email@example.com to give a list of people who should be contacted about the dinner. Also send this notice to your personal e-mail list.
3. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE DINNER, but would like to support CAIR's important work, make a donation at: https://www.cair.com/asp/donate.asp
4. TO REGISTER BY FAX, fill out the form below.
____ YES, I will attend. Enclosed is my check to "CAIR" in the amount of $______ for _____ seats.
___ SORRY, I will not be able to attend. But I would like to support CAIR's important work defending the image of Islam and the rights of Muslims by sending a donation of $______.
Name of Person Purchasing Tickets:
Names of Other Attendees:
Payment: ___Check ___VISA ___MasterCard ___Discover ___Money Order
Name as on Card:
FAX TO: 202-488-0833, MAIL: CAIR Dinner, 453
New Jersey Avenue, S.E., Washington, D.C., 20003, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Council on American-Islamic Relations
453 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20003
Tel: 202-488-8787, 202-744-7726