Registration Deadline Approaching for CAIR Dinner / Native Deen to Perform
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful
CAIR ACTION ALERT #479
REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING FOR CAIR'S ANNUAL BANQUET
UPDATE: "Native Deen" to perform at Dec. 3 dinner. See:
The registration deadline for CAIR's 11th Annual Banquet, "American Muslims: Partners for Peace and Justice," has been extended to Wednesday, November 30.
REMEMBER: Past dinners have all been sold out and no tickets will be available at the door. To register online, GO TO: https://www.cair-net.org/2005banquet/ or www.cair.com
CAIR 11TH ANNUAL BANQUET:
"American Muslims: Partners for Peace and Justice"
WHEN: Saturday, December 3, 2005 (Registration begins at 5:30 p.m., Program begins at 7 p.m.)
WHERE: Crystal Gateway Marriott, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
* Rep. John Conyers (D-MI)
* Chip Pitts, former Chairman-Amnesty International
* Imam Siraj Wahhaj
* Program will also feature the "2005 Rosa Parks Civil Liberties Award Recipient" and the "2005 Muslim Community Service Awards"
TICKETS: $65/person; $85/couple; $10/child babysitting
TABLE SPONSORSHIPS: Family, Non-Profit, Masajid $1000, Business $2000, Embassies $3000
(Halal meat for the dinner is being provided by Midamar Corporation, the pioneer and leader in Halal food services since 1974. Midamar serves Halal meat to hotels, catering companies, restaurants, government institutions, and retail stores across North America and worldwide. Products may be ordered online at www.midamarhalal.com or by calling 1-800-362-3711.)
1. REGISTER ONLINE TODAY by going to: https://www.cair-net.org/2005banquet/ If you would like to make a reservation over the phone, call 202-488-8787, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. LET OTHERS KNOW about the dinner. Contact email@example.com to give a list of people who should be contacted about the dinner. Also send this notice to your personal e-mail list.
3. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE DINNER, but would like to support CAIR's important work, make a donation at: https://www.cair-net.org/asp/donate.asp
4. TO REGISTER BY FAX, fill out the form below and FAX TO 202-488-0833.
--- CLIP AND FAX/E-MAIL ---
____ YES, I will attend. Charge my credit card $______ for _____ seats.
___ SORRY, I will not be able to attend. But I would like to support CAIR's important work defending the image of Islam and the rights of Muslims by charging a donation of $______ to my credit card.
Name of Person Purchasing Tickets:
Names of Other Attendees:
Payment: ___Check ___VISA ___MasterCard ___Discover
Name as on Card:
FAX TO: 202-488-0833, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE ANNOUNCE, POST AND DISTRIBUTE -