As a grassroots organization, our volunteers here at CAIR play a critical role in connecting our civil rights and civic engagement work with the community. Here at our national headquarters in Washington, DC., we are looking for a team of dedicated volunteers to promote justice and mutual understanding within the Muslim community and beyond. Submit your application today and join the CAIR Volunteer Action Network!
Please note that if you live outside of the DC metropolitan area and are not interested in joining our social media team, your application will be redirected to the nearest CAIR chapter for local in-person volunteer opportunities.
Here’s the process for becoming a CAIR volunteer:
- Fill out the application below
- Once we review your application, you will get a confirmation email –
- RSVP for the next Info Session, as outlined in the email: At the info session, we can get to know you and help match you up with the best opportunity to fit your availability, skills, and interests.
- Depending on the type of role you wish to play, you may be asked to come in for additional training!
- You’ll be added to our monthly volunteer email list for regular updates on opportunities and next steps for action.