(WASHINGTON, D.C., 8/24/20) – Tomorrow, August 25, a coalition of national Muslim organizations will release the results of their pre-election “Muslims in America Policy Poll” – an online survey of 1,500 Muslims in America that highlights issue and policy priorities of the Muslim community just months before the 2020 General Election.
Join national Muslim organizations live on Tuesday August 25 at 12 p.m. (ET) to learn more about what priority policies American Muslims – especially those in key battleground states – would like to see addressed in the upcoming election.
Watch the Livestream: https://www.facebook.com/CAIRNational/live/
[NOTE: Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org]
Poll results will answer:
- What are the most important issues for Muslims?
- What are the policy changes Muslims would like to see?
- How Muslims views differ by key battleground states (PA, WI, FL, MI)?
The poll was created and distributed through a partnership of Muslim organizations including America Indivisible, Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Emgage USA, Jetpac, Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), MPower Change and Poligon Education Fund — consolidating efforts to educate and mobilize a Muslim constituency.
- Robert S. McCaw, CAIR Director of Government Affairs Department
- Ishraq Ali, MPower Change, Organizing Director
- Zayn Hasan, Poligon Education Fund, Legislative Fellow
- Mohammed Missouri, Jetpac Executive Director
- Aysha Ahmed, Deputy Organizing Director, Emgage Action
- Lida Azim, Program Director, America Indivisible
- Adam Beddawi, Policy Analyst, Muslim Public Affairs Council
CAIR is America’s largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization. Its mission is to protect civil rights, enhance understanding of Islam, promote justice, and empower American Muslims.
La misión de CAIR es proteger las libertades civiles, mejorar la comprensión del Islam, promover la justicia, y empoderar a los musulmanes en los Estados Unidos.
CONTACT: CAIR Director of Government Affairs Department Robert S. McCaw, 202-999-8292, email@example.com; CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper, 202-744-7726, firstname.lastname@example.org