What is ISLAMOPHOBIN®?
ISLAMOPHOBIN® is a multi-symptom relief for chronic Islamophobia.
The maximum strength formula treats:
ISLAMOPHOBIN® is right for you if you:
- Fear and hate Muslims
- Are suspicious of people who don’t look like you, sound like you, dress like you, or believe as you
- Get abnormally nervous when you see a Muslim or someone who you think is Muslim
- Pray that a Muslim is not on your flight
Side effects include loss of Islamophobia and bigotry, development of ability to think rationally, and allowing you to see people for who they really are.
Call your doctor if your Islamophobia worsens or Islamophobic feelings return.
Those who already believe in religious diversity, tolerance and mutual understanding should not use this product. For those who hold bigoted stereotypes of Muslims and subscribe to Islamophobic conspiracy theories, use of this product may result in feelings of remorse and/or guilt.
STOP TAKING PRODUCT IF
- You begin to develop warm feelings toward Muslims, immigrants or refugees
- You develop an allergy to the promotion of anti-Muslim bigotry
Islamophobin seeks to challenge Islamophobia through the use of humor. This product, which is actually sugar-free chewing gum, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. CAIR is not liable for any damages arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of Islamophobin.