CAIR-FL SEEKS ORLANDO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, TAMPA ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
CAIR-Florida has two immediate openings in its Orlando and Tampa chapters for experienced individuals to fill the positions of Executive Director (Orlando) and Administrative Coordinator (Tampa). These are both full-time positions.
ORLANDO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Position: The successful candidate will run the day-to-day affairs of the CAIR-Orlando office and will report directly to the board of directors. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
* Interacting and building relations with local agencies, organizations and officials
* Communicating and empowering Muslim community and institutions
* Media relations and acting as the spokesperson of the chapter
* Leading foundering campaigns and increasing membership
* Managing and leading chapter staff, departments and committees
Qualifications: The ideal candidate must demonstrate understanding of CAIR’s mission, purpose, goals and objectives. Additionally, must be self motivated, creative, energetic and positive. The successful candidate must also posses the following skills:
* A four year college degree and three years experience or equivalent
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Ability to work effectively with volunteers
* Strong verbal and written communication abilities
* Public speaking and presentations
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to work with deadlines and priorities
TAMPA ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be responsible for (among other things) general administrative and office management duties, communicating with members, organizing office meetings/events, and handling accounts payables/receivables.
QUALIFICATIONS: A college degree in business, communications, information technology or equivalent working experience is required. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years administrative, management and/or customer service experience. Good organization, clerical and bookkeeping skills are required. The candidate should be a motivated self-starter and demonstrate the ability to operate in a self-directed environment. Excellent customer service and phone skills a must. Superb communication skill in English is a must, and other language skills desirable. This position also requires a strong working knowledge of MS Office and experience in database entry.
NOTE: CAIR provides a wholesome work environment and employee benefits. Salary range is based on education, skills and experience.
All those interested and eligible to work in the U.S. (citizens or permanent legal residents) are encouraged to apply with a comprehensive resume stating education, work history, references, along with a cover letter to the contact information below.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (include the position title you are applying for in the subject line)