White House Internship Program Seeks Applicants
WHITE HOUSE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM SEEKS APPLICANTS – TOP
The White House Internship Program offers an excellent opportunity to serve our President and explore public service. We are seeking exceptional candidates to apply for this highly competitive program. In addition to typical office duties, interns attend weekly lectures, tours, and complete an intern service project.
Interns may serve a term in the Fall, Spring or Summer. Every candidate must be a United States citizen, enrolled in a college or university, and at least 18 years of age.
An application and additional information about the program can be found at http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/wh-intern.html.
Strong applications exhibit:
* sound academic credentials
* a history of community involvement and leadership
* solid verbal/written communication skills
* a demonstrated interest in public service
Applications should be submitted to Karen Race, Deputy Director and Intern Coordinator,
White House Personnel, at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the following deadlines:
* March 6, 2007 for SUMMER 2007 — (May 22 to August 24, 2007)
* June 26, 2007 for FALL 2007 — (September 4 to December 14, 2007)
If you have questions you may contact Karen Race at (202) 456-5979 or email@example.com